Friday, March 30, 2012

I Am Overflowing.

            I apologize for not posting in a while, I really should share more because I'm bursting at the seems, but I wanted to have something to say that was not word vomit. passionate word vomit, but still not a lesson that you haven't been told eight thousand times. So let me start off by saying this, God is good. I find myself thinking too much, thinking about sins, my own and those of others. Thinking about how I can overcome them, but thinking so deeply that I just create fog and confusion. I am realizing very quickly that above all things I must seek Jesus. When I am seeking Jesus doubts fade, worries burn away and fears run away. Sins quickly become unappealing when the light of my King reveals the ugly monster that seems so inviting behind the veil of darkness. My countenance glows because the cup of my heart overflows with the shining truths of Gods love. The deeper I seek Jesus the more and more and more I see the glorious, meticulous work of his hands in my life and the lives of those around me.
            In other news! Shaun and I got the opportunity to teach a Wednesday night kids group about what God thinks about your physical appearance, It went pretty awesome from what we heard, but I was pretty nervous since Ive never done anything like that before and the kids were ages 4 to 12 which is kind of a huge variation in maturity levels! We were ecstatic to be used by God though. Also, I am directing an off the wall presentation of the book of Jude on April 22 I believe which I find to be a huge privilege and responsibility especially since this is what I will be leaving the church here as my last impression before I go home so I would love If you could keep that In your prayers! I miss you all so much and count the days until I return!

Champion Others, Seek Jesus.
                                                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Loved to read this Chris!!! Really LOVED it! Keep your eyes on Jesus!

    ReplyDelete